Subject: [Leica] ] PUNDAY Winner!
From: Sonny Carter <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 22:57:43 -0700

Hello Jim,

The prize you won was the premiere issue of Classic Camera Magazine,
and it contains cover articles about the M3 and the Leica CL.  Lovely
magazine, nicely printed.

http://www.zoom-net.com/common/us/home.htm

Also I hope you enjoyed the SonC postcards.

Sorry the fanfare was not as great as the Glamour contest, but I am sending Vanna up to Canada
to personally smooch you, Please make sure your lovely wife is away
from the house Wednesday at 4pm.

Sonny