Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital back for leica, project website
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 16:51:29 -0500

Jerry,

I'm not having problems on my up-to date browser with the exception of  the
fonts. I loaded the correct font on my machine and the page  plays pretty
well.  There are ways for him to set up styles, like Leica does, so  the
font will play whether you have the  correct one loaded or not.

I still say that it is best to be running the lastest version of any browser
you can on a machine.  The one at home has some issues that keep me from

There's no reason not to have the latest Netscape or Explorer for most
people. It is free.

Sonny