Subject: Re[2]: [Leica] PUNDAY RESULTS !!!!
From: Sonny Carter <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 19:16:43 -0700

Hello Jim,

You've indeed won, and I will rush your prize to you as fast as the
border patrol will allow.  Jim Hedger's excellent entry was
second, because I was too dense to figure it. It was "Call wading"

The prize will be something Leica that you probably do not have, and
will keep forever, because you will not be able to sell on EBAY or on
Friday LUG sales.  BUT you will like it.
 As Tina would say,

 Yours Leicaly,
 Sonny