Subject: Re: [Leica] Odds at the Book
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 23:03:59 -0600

Hey!

Do not mess with my Mark Rabiner. He one of the reasons I am still
subscribed to the LUG. I may not understand everything he writes but I
enjoy reading it. My all time favorite LUG post came from Mark and I
still read it from time to time. Mark is also a master of the darkroom.
Lots of good solid advice backed by years of experience. Check out his
site as well. The man really knows when to click the shutter.

John Collier