Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 36: Seville
From: Nathan Wajsman <>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 19:58:02 +0200

I have recently taken on some additional responsibilities at work, which

require me to spend 2-3 days in Seville every week or at least every
other week. Do not feel sorry for me--on my first visit there in week 36

I found it to be a wonderful place, with friendly people, great food and

even better climate. The four pictures I show were taken during my first

trip there; I am sure there is more to come, as I am going back first
thing tomorrow morning.

First, the bullfighting arena:

Then, a detail of the riverfront promenade:

Two friend along the riverfront:

And finally a night shot, a couple checking out the menu of a
restaurant, a most pleasant activity in Andalucia:

All four pictures with Leica CL, 40mm Rokkor, on Agfa Scala.

The complete PAW index is at:
and as always, comments and critique are most welcome.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands

Mobile: +31 630 868 671

Photo site:

Replies: Reply from Jim Hemenway <> (Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 36: Seville)