Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 36: Seville
From: Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 15:17:35 -0400

Nathan:

When you get a chance, let me know how to get one of those terrible
jobs... you must be suffering.

I got to Marbella then Granada and on to Madrid, that is the Madrid
airport.  Wanted to get to Seville but it wasn't in the cards.

Of your four photographs, I like the two friends and the menu checkers
most as I find them more interesting than the others.  The evening
lighting is nice in the latter.

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com