Subject: Re: [Leica] black paint
From: Feli di Giorgio <feli2@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 19:56:04 -0700

On Saturday, Sep 13, 2003, at 19:15 US/Pacific, Jerry Lehrer wrote:

> How can a camera be knocked, flying, if you are using a
> neckstrap?

I was shooting a concert for a friend and juggling 3 cameras. The M2
was around my neck, the R6.2 around my shoulder and I had just pulled
the strap over my head and was about to shove the TTL back into my bag
(full roll). Someone banged into me from the side and it went flying.
Instant $500 repair bill.

feli

> Jerry
safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety. 				-Benjamin Franklin

feli2@earthlink.net