Subject: Re: [Leica] Need Advice on Flash
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 18:11:28 -0600

Hi Ted,

You can use the flash on the camera unless it is quite old with high
voltage (i.e. test it first).

You can fool the flash to be fill by setting it at an aperture smaller
then you've metered and intend to use. For example if you want fill
flash and you've metered f4 at 1/250th set the camera's aperture to f4
and shutter speed to 1/250th tell/set the flash at f5.6 or f8 and 1/250th.

Let us know how you made out?

Regards,

Greg