Subject: Re: [Leica] My Olympus E-1
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 17:45:49 -0700

bdcolen wrote:

> ...is now unpacked...
> http://www.leica-gallery.net/bdcolen/folder-5381.html
>
> The color image is just there because it's color - I haven't lost my
> mind. The second I was just amusing myself. The third...well, that one
> I'll take brickbats or whatever on...:-)
> All shot at 100 asa with the 28-110 (35mm equiv) zoom.
>
> B. D.

I hate flower pictures. Love this. Love the yanked down color although
on my monitor some noticeable cyan green in the whites in the petals.
Perhaps they're there.
I'm a sucker for high tech light weight plastic engineering from Japan.
I've been shooting a N55 as part of my new digital Leica N system
although this body takes that thing which did so well in the beginning
for George Eastman's career, "FLIM"!. Roll film being his first patent i think.
Film at 11. (I forgot how to make an "11". I went "!!", then "II", then
"ii" then "ll". None were quite what i was looking for. Finally i
rediscovered my left pinky and made the reach! NO shift required!

Mark Rabiner :)*
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com

*The ":)" is just to assure than I AM jest.
Shouldn't have to do that!

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] My Olympus E-1)