Subject: Re: [Leica] My Olympus E-1
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 19:39:41 -0700

> Film at 11. (I forgot how to make an "11". I went "!!", then "II", then
> "ii" then "ll". None were quite what i was looking for. Finally i
> rediscovered my left pinky and made the reach! NO shift required!

When i wrote this attempt at humor last hour or maybe it just came out i
soon after i posted it realized that today is that awful 11th of
September. (a few years later)
So i blew that strangely I'm sorry. Some kind of weird Freudian thing.
I'll switch to a Kierkegaardian
- -maybe keep out of more trouble.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA