Subject: Re: [Leica] My Olympus E-1
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 19:16:57 -0700

Don Dory wrote:

> Mark,
> I thought that you had a Leica N80 :) to play with that obsolete
> substance called film.  Although, compared to Leica prices, your new
> camera is pretty disposable.
>
> Don

Yes that is part of the delight of it. A disposable made of plastic. Is
plastic that much more expense than paper really.
This camera washes your car and balances your checkbook.
Looks great with my silver Cosina/nikon 45mm lens on it like you would
not believe

Fun to shoot diagonals with.  (Not a vertical or horizontal ((not a
portrait or landscape)) ) , but in between Makes pictures look less
boring. Kind of futuristic like the art movement. I've shot lost of
couples holding drinks this way and they think I'm a genius. They also
wonder how the booze stays in the glasses.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com