Subject: Re: [Leica] New version of iView Media Pro
From: Johnny Deadman <lists@johnbrownlow.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 16:29:56 -0400

Actually I've discovered a MUCH better application for doing that
(namely turning jpegs into quicktime movies), which is Photo to Movie.

Utterly brilliant and allows you to do wonderfully complex moves, and
many other neat things. You still have to put the soundtrack on in
another app, but I love it and it's way easier than Keynote. The QT
output is great.

On Wednesday, September 10, 2003, at 04:06 PM, J. Gilbert Plantinga
wrote:

> Looking over the new features I may change my mind, the program is
> certainly indispensable to my work. How does the Quicktime compare to
> what you were able to do in Keynote (referring to the HT
> presentation)? (That's another program I should get around to buying,
> if only for the QT.)

- --
John Brownlow

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com