Subject: Re: [Leica] New version of iView Media Pro
From: "J. Gilbert Plantinga" <jgp@gilplant.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 14:58:32 -0400

I've used iView since it first came out, and quite frankly, the upgrade
price ($72) is OUTRAGEOUS, more than I paid for the original shareware
program, more than twice the cost of Graphic Converter (which serves an
entirely different function, but is nonetheless in the same league).
I've emailed them my thoughts on this, and would hope that other users
would do the same. Yes it's a great program, but I don't see
functionality to support the price(-gouging).

Gilbert