Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: A second M body? Now 3rd M body
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 08:10:12 -0700

Christopher Williams wrote:

> Third M body useful? Hella yes!  M6, M2, M3
>
> Chris

And every body you've got makes you more secure enough to actually USE
YOUR CAMERAS.

I MEAN it people just don't. They are afraid it will break or blemish.

"Why have more than one body?"

Often the same people who do stuff I'm not up on which is the trading
thing. Whole camera systems or just cameras.

"WHERE'S THE PRINTS?" OR results in other forms.   "Where's your TRAY?".

(Cameras are for Every Body)  (you were waiting for that)

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com

Message from Rei Shinozuka <shino@panix.com> (Re: [Leica] A second M body?)