Subject: Re: [Leica] Xtol dilutions
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 12:10:27 -0700

With metal reels 120 gives you twice the mls per roll ratio. Twice as strong.

I find i don't have to compensate. In the old days all my medium format
film was needing 20 percent almost more anyway.

220 is would as tight as 35mm pretty much in the same tanks and would
seem to be a real test on film developers not conking out.

No problems so far with Plus X 125 and "Tri X" Pro 320; 220 films. Plus
otheres I'm sure. HP5 to come.

Mark Rabiner

Mark Rabiner Photography
1905 NW 23rd Place