Subject: RE: [Leica] Xtol dilutions
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 16:38:49 +0200 (MEST)

Don,
I'm going to have to try that too. I use 1:1 for 35mm and 1:2 for 120 ...
mostly because I've been trying to hold fast to the 100ml per roll rule. I
like 1:2 better and the Neopan-1600-time-of-the-year is approaching (it
doesn't get light until 6:30 am now and gets dark at about 6:30 pm).

I agree with your taste for negatives. Thin, but shadow detail ... for me,
that's the easiest to work with.

Thanks!
Daniel