Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica: A new M lens?
From: "Jack McLain" <jmclainaz@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 18:45:38 -0700

From: "Jim Shulman" <garcia@chesco.com>

> Last year you'd be luck to find a really gorgeous M3 body CLAd for less
> than a grand.  This week I've not only heard of one (WITH a MR meter),
> but also an M4 in similar shape with MR-4 meter for the same sub-$1000
> price.

Sounds good to me! I'm in the market for a nice M3 or M4 user. Maybe I'll
luck out!

Other than collector/investors taking a bath, what's the downside of this
trend?  None I can see for folks that wish to buy nice (film) gear to shoot
pictures with.

With the stock market taking a dive, it is to be expected that luxury stuff
follows suit; and add the digital thing.... well

Watching Leica prices drop is more fun than watching my 401k drop.

cheers
Jack McLain
Tucson, AZ
http://jackmclain-photography.dotcommunity.net