Subject: Re: [Leica] Phong's Montreal photos
From: "Jack McLain" <jmclainaz@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 05:38:16 -0700

Jim:
I much enjoyed these pictures

I visit Montreal maybe 5X a year but usually dont have much free time to
walk the streets.  Yours, and Phong's portfolios have made me commit to make
the time.

I usually stay at the Sheraton Le Centre and love the area.  Montreal is one
of the very few cities that shares the same street energy level I feel when
I'm in NYC.

thanks both of ya for sharing

Of all the Montreal food talk: I think the Queue de Cheval on Rene-Levesque,
is one of the finest steak houses I have ever eaten in (and my sample size
is considerable including the alleged best in NYC, Boston, KC, Omaha,
Denver, etc).  I love the see-into meat locker at the apex of the building.

cheers
Jack McLain
Tucson