Subject: [Leica] Phong's Montreal photos
From: "Jim McIntyre" <mcintyre@ca.inter.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 00:58:07 -0400

Phong,

These are wonderful! Especially the last in your posted list. You have
captured the majesty of the Oratory, and maintained the sense of mystery and
wonder of the place.

I agree that Montreal a rich photography source. Way back when as a poor
starving art student (meaning I didn't own a Leica....) I would hitch-hike
from Ottawa to Montreal to photograph. It's been many years since I took
these, but since you've added a Montreal page to your site, I was inspired
to do the same:

http://members.rogers.com/jmcdesigns/jamesstreet/montreal.html

You see Ted, some of these off-topic threads actually do end up being about
photography ;-)

jm

phong's links:

Replies: Reply from "Jack McLain" <jmclainaz@comcast.net> (Re: [Leica] Phong's Montreal photos)