Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] M7 info wnated
From: Frank Farmer <frankandaubrey@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 11:52:01 -0500 (CDT)

I second Karen on the Rich and Kit recommendation.  As a matter of fact I posed your same question to Kit earlier - too bad I don't remember exactly what she said.  Maybe she'll respond to this e-mail.  As best as I can remember, she said something about a slight color tint to the viewfinder - I 'think' it was slightly bluish when compared to the older viewfinders.  Of course, my recollection could be completely wrong so take it with a grain of salt.

Frank