Subject: [Leica] Punday
From: "Charles E Cason Jr" <cec@vbe.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 08:02:24 -0500

A vet, sitting in his office one day, had a woman drop by
with a duck in her arms.  The vet put it on the table, took
a look and said, "Lady, you duck is dead".  The dog walked
over and sniffed and shook his head and the cat took a look
and meowed.  The vet turned to the Lady and said, "With the
lab report and the cat scan, that will $150.00.  I hope I
leica my prize!
Charlie Horse