Subject: RE: [Leica] re: gun balderdash & photos
From: "Charles E Cason Jr" <cec@vbe.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 13:20:59 -0500

Like Don I am also very pro gun.   And I own a lot of them
and I shoot a lot.  However my shooting is 100% at targets.
I assume that if responsible people do not own guns then
only the irresponsible will have them.  28000 plus deaths by
guns in 1999 seems high even for our culture.  What I wish
for is that some day we will have laws that results in jail
time for every crime committed with a gun.  I guess that's
enough except if anyone has any good recipes for clay
pigeons they can email me off topic.

The Rev Canon Charles E Cason Jr
1805 Arlington Drive
Oshkosh, WI  54904