Subject: Re: [Leica] Shooting in the middle of nowhere...
From: tripspud <tripspud@transbay.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 22:27:07 -0700

> I'm a firm believer in limiting the number of lenses, etc.  Two lenses are
> enough and limit the choices to a reasonable amount.  If I carry only the
> M7 with the Noctilux and the 35/1.4, I'll do fine; but I have to have
> plenty of film.  Film is cheap.  Considering the cost to travel back to the
> same place for missed photos, nothing is cheaper than film.  Take lots of
> it and use it!!
> Tina

Hi Tina!

      Right!  I'm not the speed demon with a Canon 35/2 & Nikkor 50/1.4
but I love those focal lengths!  If I could afford to trade up
from my screwmount Canon/Rapidwinder & Zorki, I'd
opt for the 50/Summicron DR & 35/1.4 on M2&M3.
Well, that's the next grade up for me.

     Seriously, I want to thank all the professionals
on this list who have openly contributed their
experiences over the years.  I'm just getting
into this assignment thing, though it's all
self-assignment.  But it's taken me some
time to get used to having my fingers in
the darkroom again after many years and
I can't stand to send film out.

Thanks!

Rich Lahrson