Subject: Re: [Leica] Summer is over: Le Tour, Vespa and other such misc.
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 20:12:45 -0600

I have to agree about the drunks. I avoid Friday and Saturday nights
and I hope that lessens the odds somewhat.

I was quite startled to read about your vision as I have had the same
vision too! I already winter cycle and apparently you can get studded
scooter tires from Sweden. Oh man, heavy duty crash bars, studded
tires; can life be any sweeter?  :-)

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Seth Rosner <sethrosner@direcway.com> (Re: [Leica] Summer is over: Le Tour, Vespa and other such misc.)