Subject: Re: [Leica] Summer is over: Le Tour, Vespa and other such misc.
From: Mike Durling <durling@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 21:19:18 -0400

Sounds like you had a great Summer, John.  Maybe the length of your
winters up north make for a more intense and joyful summer.

I agree with your comments about fast cars and women.  A coworker's
Aprillia scooter caught my eye.  I changed my mind after getting behind
something similar on a lonely stretch of two lane blacktop and realizing
that I might not survive a passing drunk.

Still, I have visions of you negotiating the frozen streets of Edmonton
with your Vespa equipped with homemade studded snowtires.  A Leica
moment if there ever was one!

Mike D