Subject: Re: [Leica] PJ standards
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 20:03:04 -0700

What planet are you living on? To hear the Republicans and other right
wingers complain, you'd think the press was in the back pockets of the
left and never give Republicans a break! You can't have it both ways.

In fact, the best indicator the press is doing a good job is if they
piss off both sides. I guess they are.

On Monday, September 1, 2003, at 09:49  AM, frank theriault wrote:

>  can't blame the politicians.  I can be pissed at a completely
> unquestioning press that panders to this crap, and uncritically fawns
> this
> off on the public.

Eric
Carlsbad, CA

"Going to war without France is like going
deer hunting without an accordion. All you
do is leave behind a lot of noisy baggage."
- --- John and Alma Dunlap

Replies: Reply from frank theriault <knarf.theriault@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] PJ standards)