Subject: Re: [Leica] PJ standards
From: frank theriault <knarf.theriault@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 20:58:20 -0400

Hi, Eric,

I wasn't talking left/right or Democrat/Republican.  I'm not sure why you
thought that.

I was talking about how the US media is completely uncritical of the man
currently in the White House.  I know that funny things happen during
wars.  Who was it that said the first casualty of war is truth?

I live on Earth.  Oh, I get it, you were being sarcastic.

thanks,
frank

Eric Welch wrote:

> What planet are you living on? To hear the Republicans and other right
> wingers complain, you'd think the press was in the back pockets of the
> left and never give Republicans a break! You can't have it both ways.
>
> In fact, the best indicator the press is doing a good job is if they
> piss off both sides. I guess they are.

- --
"Jazz is about capturing the moment"
- -Herbie Hancock