Subject: Re: [Leica] the MP again
From: tripspud <tripspud@transbay.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 15:11:21 -0700

Hi Rei!

      Yeah, I've just seen pictures of the MP with a Leicavit
and want one.  Improvemens?  Sure, keep the nice Leica
logo, but reposition it like before with additional information
like the M3 and make the new Leicavit so's you can use it on
a tripod (even my Canon Rapid Winder allows this), wasn't
this also possible with the original Leicavit for the M?  I know
it works with the old screwmount Leicavit.  Afterall there are
many situations where one would want to fire rapidly on a tripod.

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, Californai
tripspud@transbay.net