Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica photograph .....IT GETS BETTER! :-)
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 21:15:24 -0400

At 04:38 PM 8/25/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Hey that's cool! You're on!!!!! And we're shooting!
>
>OK if Steve gets his act to-gether and joins the crew, you're on, then we
>can all celebrate my 75 birthday Honduran style! :-) Whatever that maybe.
>:-) Now that's a deal you can't refuse. :-)
>
>Heck (off topic, that's to avoid the whining) I'll bring the Lagavulin for
>the birthday party.:-) :-) Oh yeah and I've got lots of film to use also.
>;-)
>ted

Sounds great to me!  Bring your Lagavulin, your Tilley hat, your M7's, and
lots of TMax 400 and we'll have a blast!  Don't forget the Deet, malaria
pills, Cipro, mosquito net, iodine tablets, and heavy-duty boots!

April in Honduras -  nothing like it!!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com