Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica photograph .....Honduras
From: Aaron Sandler <aaron.sandler@duke.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 10:39:01 -0400

As Ted said:
> > >Yeah well if he goes so do I as his assistant and official photographer!
>;-)<<<

I'm not as accomplished a photographer as Ted or Tina, nor am I as
medically qualified as Steve, but I'd like to offer my services as a
not-bad photographer, energetic and conscientious senior medical student,
and friendly single-malt appreciator to this "League of Extraordinary
Folks!"  Just as long as I'm not required to buy a Tilley
hat.  (Desperately trying to hold on to what's left of my sanity!)  ;)

Anyway, Tina, don't you need some representatives from the "other" Carolina
slightly to your north?!!?

- -Aaron

Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] Leica photograph)
Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] Leica photograph)