Subject: Re: [Leica] Shutter Speed Selector
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 06:50:53 -0700

Seth Rosner said:
[Leica] Shutter Speed Selector

> Of course, Ted, it matters very much less if you are using only M7s, as
you
> are on auto-exposure what?  95+% of the time. With the M6 and M6 TTL, one
is
> fiddling with the shutter dial constantly to adjust exposure.<<<

True. As I learned after the first M7 arrived and I tried shooting with it
and two M6's.

But not from adjusting so much but due to the M7 being such a rapid shoot
camera, as all I had to do was see, focus, shoot!! And the exposure was
correct with my complete concentration on the light, subject and action.

However, when I'd use an M6 moments later, due to a lens requirement I'd
sometimes miss the "absolute moment" slightly, due to making an aperture
adjustment. Obviously to correct the situation the answer was... buy more
M7's!!! ;-)  I did and fixed it. ;-)

ted

Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Shutter Speed Selector)
Message from Seth Rosner <sethrosner@direcway.com> (Re: [Leica] Shutter Speed Selector)