Subject: Re: [Leica] Shutter Speed Selector
From: Seth Rosner <sethrosner@direcway.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 08:10:57 -0400

Of course, Ted, it matters very much less if you are using only M7s, as you
are on auto-exposure what?  95+% of the time. With the M6 and M6 TTL, one is
fiddling with the shutter dial constantly to adjust exposure. If a user has
cameras with different controls, the instinctive, second-nature habit on
which the Leica photographer has come to depend disappears. It is far more
likely that the user will spin the shutter dial the wrong way if using
cameras with different controls.

My 2c.

Seth             LaK 9