Subject: [Leica] Re: nightclub advice
From: JCB <jcb@visualimpressions.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 10:17:32 -0700

I think that Ted's thinking is that, this is a Leica list and Leica's don't
use EV settings.

And Ted's formula is the correct formula. Neopan 1600 (at 3200 in
necessary), Xtol 1:1, M6 or M7 with built-in meter, and you are home free.

JB

Replies: Reply from JCB <jcb@visualimpressions.com> ([Leica] Re: Re: nightclub advice)
Reply from "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: nightclub advice)
Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Re: nightclub advice)