Subject: RE: [Leica] Don's PAW 32 Clouds on virgin prairie
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 08:40:37 -0400

Nathan,
Thanks for looking.  There was some darkening in photonet but of the
many workprints the ones with a darker foreground worked better in the
image.  Therefore, I left the foreground a little dark.  In defense of
the land, there had been a lot of rain so the grass was unusually green;
with an orange filter all sorts of mayhem occurred.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com