Subject: [Leica] M3 CLA recommendation in Israel?
From: George Hartzell <hartzell@kestrel.alerce.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 10:31:05 -0700

Hi,

I'm finally back from my jaunt through Spain (figures, I'd be over
there when they're breaking all of their temperature records...).

One of the other workshop attendees showed up for a hike w/ an M3
around her neck.  It turns out that it was her grandfathers, passed
down to her dad and then to her.  It's sorely in need of a CLA, and
possibly a new mirror (or resilvered, or....) but she doesn't want to
ship it anywhere.  It's an important enough heirloom that shipping it
isn't up for discussion.

I gave her info for DAG and Sherry, in case she's in the States.

I told her that I'd ask for recommendations in Israel proper, and in
Europe.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

g.