Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: wine (WAS: Travels with M6: Fort Ross Heritage Day)
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 06:52:32 +0200

As everything else, the price of wine depends on supply and demand. From
what I understand, this year's heat wave in all the wine producing regions
of Europe will severely reduce the size of the crop, so I expect the 2003
vintage to be of high quality but very low quantity. Which means that there
will be room for overseas competitiors to increase their prices :-(

Nathan