Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica 8 mp and lens lockout
From: Jim Hedger <jrhedger@pdq.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 15:38:01 -0500

Mr. Jensen,

Did you actually have hands on contact with the camera? The one I handled
had a standard 28-100 macro zoom not a "tri Elmar " type of lens. When did
you see this (date) as if this is the direction they are going, I will
direct my interest to another marque. I do not need another lens habit. What
I saw was perfect for my type of work.

Thank you
JH