Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Leica 8 mp and lens lockout
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 16:25:18 -0400

Kyle,

I am so happy we can now talk about this in the
open.  Ever since you hinted about it back in the
late winter (the little bird in Phidaldephia gave
me more details later on that evening, after you left for
the shoot downtown), I have been selling some
gear to save money for it.  Phil Askey over the
Digital Review site will pick up on this very
soon, I can't wait.  I heard he have a full preview
ready to be publish on his site.  He has always
played strictly by the embargo rules set by the
manufacturers, and a few times got really upset
because other sites leaked out the news first.

Anyway, I can't wait to check it out at the Leica
booth at the Hunt's camera show here in Boston
in October; I heard there was some disagreement
between the local Leica rep and Hunt's management
because Leica wants a bigger floor space.

This is going to be good !
Cheers,

- - Phong