Subject: Re: [Leica] No digital comments?
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 05:55:03 -0700

><Snip>
> Regrettably there is no way to make the 19mm R work on an EOS body, not even
> with the pellicle mirror bodies like the RT and 1N RS.  The rear element of
> the R body protrudes too far into the EOS body striking the mirror.
>
> Tomorrow I'm listing all of my R gear for sale.  This very issue is the
> reason it no longer makes sense for me to maintain any R gear.  EOS here I
> come...
>
> Just in case anyone considers my remarks off topic, I'm holding on to my M7,
> M2, 24mm ASPH, 35mm 'Cron ASPH, 50mm Dual Range, 90mm Elmarit, 21mm
> Voigtlander :)
>
> Gary

Selling an entire R system because one cant get ones 19 Elmarit to fit
on ones EOS? Off topic?
No I'd not call that off topic! I'd call that something else.

I notice the 15 becomes a 22.5 with a 1.5 magnification.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com

Replies: Reply from "Gary Williams" <nasmformyzombie@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] No digital comments?)