Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: No digital comments?
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 16:54:23 -0700

> Even tho I can no longer travel by air with my film Leicas because of
> the
> intense X-ray security scans that destroys my favorite Tri-X, this too
> shall pass
> away. Meanwhile I'll enplane with a digital -- whatever it is.

I've been flying for the last year with Tri-X with no ill effects. I've
flown with Neopan 1600, asked to have it hand-checked, and have always
had it checked with no problems.

Of course I don't push Tri-X to 800 or beyond.

AB

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl> ([Leica] Re: travel and film (WAS: No digital comments?))