Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: No digital comments?
From: "Wesson, Leo W" <LWWesson@pier1.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 16:02:29 -0500

I for one am also interested in the work that the list members produce using non-leica equipment; after all this tells me more about a person's photographic abilities and hopefully will give me access to  more of their work.  One of my main interest in being on this list is looking at photos...perhaps a mention and a link followed by  off -list discussion would be appropriate, such as in the case of Karen's eos work.  I like Karen's work and seeing more of it would tell me about her abilities as a photographer regardless of equipment.

Leo