Subject: RE: [Leica] new images
From: "Wesson, Leo W" <LWWesson@pier1.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 18:26:28 -0500

Erik,

Works in progress refers to the composite shots, composited from different negatives.  What I posted is a first run without extensive photoshop work and fine tuning.  I just wanted to look at them and maybe get some comments before I spent more time on them.  I used to do this type of work a lot (shades of hockney I know) and just felt like going back to it for awhile, mostly because I did 3 prints like this for a current show and they got a really good response.  Let me know if you want to see them, I will send you a link off list (they are pre leica, shot with an x-pan).

Thanks for looking,

Leo