Subject: RE: [Leica] new images, re-posted
From: "Wesson, Leo W" <LWWesson@pier1.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 17:45:00 -0500

Martin,

I have also had this problem. I have reposted the work at http://homepage.mac.com/leosarv/bigbend03

By way of explanation, I have divided the photo's into three sections, pix of george, landscapes and things in the landscape, and a kind of personal section, leland.  leland was a friend of mine who died in april.  we had many trips together, including one to thailand and hong kong last summer.  He had originally wanted to have his ashes scattered at his favorite campground, cottonwood (probably would have done that on this trip) but he later opted for a more traditional funeral in his hometown.  I felt like he would have liked both, so we had a ceremony for him at an adoped grave.

Thanks

Leo