Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Patch flare
From: tripspud <tripspud@transbay.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 10:32:00 -0700

Hi Rei!

      I bought a 'HOOK' from Konermann.  My idea is to wear
one camera with the 'HOOK'  on a neckchain over the left
shoulder.  The 'HOOK' allows quick release of the camera,
which is only attached at one strap lug, freeing the camera to
be moved about, and than securely returned.

      Unfortuantely, they are back ordered, but dilivery was
promised in August.  I've lived in Europe.  Nobody works
in August, so probably more delay.

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California