Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica CL defense
From: Peterson Arthur G NSSC <PetersonAG@NAVSEA.NAVY.MIL>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 07:41:33 -0400

		The Leica CL is a beautiful little camera, and the frequent
and widespread denigration of it (e.g., "not as rugged as a Leica M model")
is simply criticism for not being something it was never intended to be.  It
seems to me a great pity that Leica cannot (or, at least, does not) produce
something like the CL today, as an entry-level model (which is what it was
for me) and something that is easy to take along almost anywhere.  It has
always been my favorite Leica.

		Art Peterson
		Alexandria, Virginia