Subject: RE: [Leica] Street show - Boston LUG event - Sunday Aug 10, 3:00pm
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 08:16:12 -0400

Boston LUG,

We will meet at 3:00pm at the entrance to
the museum.  (I hope there is only one
entrance). I will be wearing a black M6
with a titanium 35mm Summilux ASPH which
looks big on an M6.  If you can't join
until later call me on my cell phone
(978) 397 2002.  The museum closes at 5:00.

See you all,

- - Phong

McMullen Museum of Art at Boston College
140 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston

Directions:
By subway: Take the B branch of the MBTA Green Line
to the Boston College terminus. Cross to the other
side of Commonwealth Avenue and turn right. Walk up
the hill (west) on Commonwealth Avenue to the main gate.

By car: The Museum is located on the main campus on
Commonwealth Avenue (Route 30) in Chestnut Hill,
just west of the Boston-Newton line.