Subject: Re: [Leica] Feelings
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2003 05:22:22 -0700

Steve Unsworth wrote:

> Is this one of those 'grab shots' I keep hearing about ;-)
>
> Steve

Yes but Kyle will kill you if he see's you've shot the backs of people
walking down the street and calling it street photography.
It's one of the first ones one his "Dogma" list for street shooting.
I can go out and not be all that confrontational (which means I'd like
to avoid getting punched out) and get shots of people from behind. None
this good I don't think. They say the back of your head is the key to
your soul. Maybe it's the soles of your feet.
Fan mail from some Flounders?

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com