Subject: Re: [Leica] Fuji SS vs ACROS
From: "Slobodan Dimitrov" <s.dimitrov@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 09:04:22 -0700

Thanks all!
I usually don't enlarge greater than a 6"x8". But who knows, one day I might
get a wild hair and start doing murals, like an 11"x14".
I think that the $1.60 difference between the two at B&H isn't worth the
sacrifice in quality. Something I always ranted about in regards to Efke
film.
Slobodan Dimitrov