Subject: Re: [Leica] Fuji SS vs ACROS
From: "Dan States" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 14:20:53 +0000

The difference is dramatic.  SS is an old film that was fairly grainy and
unsharp.  It needs to be used at 50 asa and under developed to keep grain in
check.

ACROS is an up to date, fine grain film.  It can be used at 80-100 asa and
has very fine, even grain structure.  It is light years ahead of  SS.  (as
it should be)

I still have a bunch of SS I havent used.  It's just not up to the modern
films like Tmax100.

Best wishes
Dan States
Grand Forks ND