Subject: [Leica] FS R,LTM and CV LTM,Contaflex,Nikormat
From: "Dan States" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 14:42:18 +0000

For sale to interested parties:

Leica 35mm Elmarit R f2.8  The final version that was rated 5 stars by CDI.
In Exc++ condition.  With box.
340.00 USD including shipping in the U.S.

Leica Summitar 50mm lens for LTM cameras.  In Exc+ condition.  It has the
hex aperture, which works perfectly.  It focuses nicely and has only a small
amount of haze at the edge of an element.  These lenses are really much
better than many would suspect.  I can send some examples of pictures I have
taken if you are interested in the lens.  190.00 usd including shipping in
the U.S.

Cosina Voigtlander Skopar 50mm f2.5 lens.  Like new in box.  175.00 usd
including shipping.

Leica Imarect variable focal length finder.  Old and in average but very
usable condition.  60.00 USD including shipping in the U.S.

Contaflex Super .  Includes a set of proxar close up lenses, 85mm lens (with
some lens seperation) case for extra lenses, everready case for camera and
instructions.  Camera is in Exc++ condition, with a still outstanding
external meter.  This is the camera that turned me on to Zeiss.  200.00 USd
including shipping in the U.S.

Nikormat ftn with 50mm Nikor H f2.0 lens.  The body works great except for
the meter, which is sometimes wacky.  Only a few brass marks.   The lens is
outstanding in appearance and operation.  110.00 USD including shipping in
the U.S.  A great way to learn photography.

Best wishes
Dan States
Grand Forks ND